Tops/Niagara University Scholarship Opportunity!
High School and College Students….
Have you ever considered a career in Food Marketing?
Tops is excited to partner with Niagara University to offer scholarship opportunities to our associates and dependants who enroll in the Niagara University Bachelor of Science in Marketing with a concentration in Food and Consumer Packaged Goods Marketing program.
With this program, you’ll receive a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing while also taking courses specifically focused on food and CPG marketing. It combines industry specific curriculum with internships, real-life case studies and projects, industry immersions, and mentoring.
The food industry is one of the largest industries in the U.S. comprising almost $2 trillion annually and careers in the food industry are exploding due to unprecedented investment and innovation. Western New York has the largest concentration of firms involved in food marketing in the U.S. – this provides significant internship and employment opportunities for students in this program. Potential career opportunities include:
- Brand management and sales
- Product development & distribution
- Advertising, digital and social media
- Retailing strategy & development
- Market research and analysis
- Operations Management
- Supply chain & logistics
CLICK HERE for more information on the scholarship program.
CLICK HERE for the scholarship application.
This year’s application deadline is June 14, 2017.
Why Niagara University?
- Niagara University’s College of Business is accredited by the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which represents a commitment to high quality and continuous improvement. Niagara is one of only 4 accredited universities to offer the food marketing concentration.
- As a private college, Niagara University is able to offer a wide range of grants, scholarships, and loans to make education affordable. Ninety-eight percent of students receive some form of financial aid, with the average package at $26,000 per year!
- Transfer students – Niagara University awards transfer credits that generally make it possible for transfer students to complete their degree in two years. And Niagara offers a variety of transfer scholarships and awards ranging from $8,000 to $14,000 per year!
For more information, visit www.niagara.edu/food-and-cpg-marketing
Additional information on financial aid can be found at www.niagara.edu/scholarships-financialaid